26 Feb Yoga Immersion with Alice Riccardi
When I first started practicing yoga, I wanted to know more. I wanted to immerse myself in everything that was yoga and be with like-minded spirits.
The Everyday Wisdom 200 Hour Yoga Immersion is about learning what yoga has to offer that can enhance and inform your everyday life. You will learn yoga anatomy and philosophy. You will be introduced to the world of chakras and energy as well as meditation. In this immersion, you will learn how to teach yoga if you choose to take that path.
The Everyday Wisdom 200 hour Yoga Immersion is your chance to dive deeper into your love of yoga. Learn more about yourself, learn more about yoga and carve out your personal path to the Everyday Wisdom that yoga has to offer!
Dates: April 1,2,and 3rd
May 6,7,and 8th
June 3,4 and 5th
July 8,9 and 10th
September 9,10 and 11th
October 1,2 3 and 10th
November 4,5 and 6th
December 2,3 and 4th
January, 6, 7 and 8th
Times: Friday 5:30pm-9pm
Saturday 12pm-7: 30pm
Cost: $1800 ($300 non-refundable deposit) due by March 31st
$1500 due 1st weekend or training OR 3 month installment plan of $500
due at the first 3 weekends of the training.
All weekends must be attended to receive the 200-hour certification.
Possibility of make-up weekends will be discussed during the first weekend.
Place: Bar Sculpt Studio Casco Street, Portland, Maine
Teachers: Alice Riccardi - 500 Hour Certified Baptiste Teacher, E-RYT, Yin Yoga
Teacher, Certified Alexander Technique Teacher, and Meditation
Roberto Lim – 500 Hour Master Prana Flow teacher. E-RYT, Chakras and Energy
Teacher and Spiritual text teacher
Karen Fabian - 500 Hour Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher, E-RYT, host of
Living Well on the Boston Neighborhood Network, author of
Stretched: Grow Your Yoga Business, Grow Your Teaching
Techniques” and e-book, “Key Aspects of Yoga Anatomy for Yoga
Learning modules include:
TECHNIQUES AND PRACTICES:
- Asana – study of the 120 basic poses in the Baptiste sequence
- Alignment – Precision not Perfection
- Essential Language in teaching and conversation
- Speaking and Creative Language – using your voice and words to guide and lead.
- Teacher Qualities: Who are you Being? /Presence and Kindness
- Demonstration/Observation – The Impact of Watching and Presentation
- Intro to Assisting – skillful hands on from practice and intuition
- Basic Anatomy for Yoga
- The Energy of Flow
- Chakras and Subtle Energy
- The Centerline – Dynamic Relationship between the head, neck and back and somatic awareness.
- The Yoga Sutras
- The Eight Limb Path
- Personal Study and Presentation